Mac and Cheese is everybody’s favorite comfort food, and the addition of hot dogs and barbecue sauce makes it even better. The Instant Pot makes it a quick and easy dinner, and the result is creamy and delicious. Use your favorite barbecue sauce or make your own.
- 1 pound dried macaroni (elbow or shell)
- 1 package Panorama Organic Grass-fed hot dogs, cut into ½” pieces
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
Add the macaroni, hot dogs, water, and butter to the Instant Pot. Seal and set to 5 minutes of cooking time at high pressure.
In the meantime, combine the Cheddar, Parmesan, and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
When the Instant pot is finished cooking, release the steam and remove the top. Gently fold in the combined cheeses and barbecue sauce. Cover and let sit for five minutes, then serve immediately.