Perdue Farms is a family-owned food and agriculture company heading into it’s second century of growth and innovation. We were founded on trust—a value that carries through everything we do. Perdue Foods is a leader in Premium Proteins and Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top US grain companies. Panorama Meats, now part of Perdue Farms, was started in 2002 by a small group of California ranchers who believed in their methods of raising grass-fed and grass finished cattle. We are now supporting over 50 ranches throughout the U.S., dedicated to sustainable production systems. Panorama Meats offers and extensive line of both organic and never/ever line of grass-fed and grass finished beef products.
We are seeking a smart, driven, energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to support our dynamic business experiencing rapid growth at our office located in Woodland, CA, just a short drive from downtown Sacramento.
The right candidate has excellent written and verbal communications skills, is naturally organized, is a go-getter who identifies needs and acts without prompt and works well under pressure. You must have a love for, and expertise in, using social media (Facebook, Instagram Twitter, LinkedIn YouTube, etc.) on both the paid and organic fronts. You are always looking for the next big thing by staying up on all that’s new in the social world. You excel at analyzing data and developing reports that show clear ROI and measurement against KPIs, preparing executive summaries, as well as in-depth tracking.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create social media content for existing platforms
- Develop and execute an editorial calendar for social platforms
- Maintain social channels and community actively
- Research pertinent topics to share on social media outlets
- Monitor social conversations and engage when needed
- Develop recommendations for additional platforms relevant to business goals
- Keep current with social networking trends and developments
- Analyze engagement and develop regular reports for various internal audiences
- Maintain POS materials and distribution to customers
- Prepare newsletter communications for email newsletter
- Edit & update website
- Special project planning & execution: trade shows, sales meetings, farm tours, and event management
- Other administrative duties as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- 1- 2+ years of prior experience with food industry brands or working at marketing or public relations agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Impeccably organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively take on new projects
- Ability to work independently
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Must have experience using, managing and creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to see how social media fits into business strategy
- Excellent computer skills knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A high degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and social media trends
- Facebook Blueprint Certification a plus!
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
Position is mostly sedentary but may require occasional moving to other offices or buildings. May need to move light equipment or supplies from one place to another. May need to access files, supplies and equipment. Work activity is in an office, open-partitioned, cubicle environment.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.